November 9, 2016
Today is Wednesday, November 9, 2016, and the world is reacting to a very big event that took place yesterday: the election of a new United States President.
As with all big changes, some people are happy, but some people are sad and worried. That’s normal. The grown-ups in government have important jobs to do to help us have the safest, happiest country possible. It’s not easy, so our government is structured so that many people work together to make decisions. No one person is in charge of the whole thing.
And, here at Rheem, WE have our jobs to do to keep our school safe and happy. Here at Rheem, these things will continue, no matter what:
- The word is RESPECT!
- We will still sing together.
- We will still have Spirit Assemblies.
- We will still help one another.
- We will always expect everyone to do their very best.
- We will always work hard to reach our goals.
- We will remember that we are ALL part of the Rheem Team. Everyone is included.
So, as always, (take a deep breath), get out there, be kind, listen to your teachers, and learn lots! J